Thursday, April 16, 2015

Tuesday's life drawing

Venue: Konstnärshuset, Stockholm. 20150414

It felt good to be figure drawing again after a two week break. I feel frustrated these days, I just don't have enough time for my art. I am working on it, trying to free up more time in the future. I buy lots of gadgets to improve my art, the latest being Ken Bromley's paper stretchers, it's an expensive hobby if you let it be so. I wish time was as easy to buy!

Figure drawing by David Meldrum
5 minute + figure drawing

Figure drawing by David Meldrum
5 minute figure drawing

Figure drawing by David Meldrum
5 minute figure drawing

Figure drawing by David Meldrum
2 minute figure drawing

2 comments :

  1. setxu2:13 pm

    Maybe it´s an expensive hobby, in your case more than a hobby, but the results are incredibly good. You´ve been having a rest from figure drawing but I can´t see your loose of skills. As you always do, a fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sextu!
    I enjoy life drawing these days but my struggle with watercolour continues. I know it's just practice and that I'm improving fast. I just wish I could paint as good as I will be painting in five years time already today! Patience, did I hear someone shout, "Patience!".
    Have a nice weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete