Sunday, August 17, 2014

Daring to be bad

Like most people I find losing control uncomfortable. In order to re-school myself I feel the need to let go and see what happens. I think the result of this letting go can be exciting but not always pretty. A few years ago I would never have painted like this, messy, sloppy and careless. I find the process of personal - development so interesting.

Stockholm Town Hall by David Meldrum
Stockholm Town Hall - A4ish Arches Rough 300g/m2

Stockholm Town Hall by David Meldrum
Stockholm Town Hall - A4ish Arches Rough 300g/m2

4 comments :

  1. You lose controll in a very good way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. setxu9:25 pm

    Losing control suits you.Keep on this way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a mental fight. I'm enjoying it though :)

      Delete