Thursday, March 13, 2014

Feeling good

Venue: Mäster Olofsgården, 20140312

It's amazing what a good night's sleep can do. Yesterday, I felt rested and it really shows in my work I think. There was a beautiful model to draw which of course helps. It was also the first time I did life drawing at Mäster Olofsgården in the old town of Stockholm. Nice place, crowded but friendly, I knew a lot of the life drawing junkies there and I am sure I will visit again. ( Please excuse the bad scan quality, I had no access to good light. )


Watercolour nude by David Meldrum
Ten minute watercolour nude, 24 x 32cm

Watercolour nude by David Meldrum
Fifteen minute watercolour nude, 32 x 24cm

Watercolour nude by David Meldrum
Five minute watercolour nude, 32 x 24cm

Watercolour nude by David Meldrum
Five minute nude
Watercolour nude by David Meldrum
Ten minute nude

Watercolour nude by David Meldrum
Five minute nude


2 comments :

  1. You must rest every day if the result is going to be as good as these ones. love all of them. Nº 2,5 and 6 are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please tell my boss that I need to rest a lot. Working half time for full pay, that would be nice and my art would improve too!

      Delete